B&B : Unboxing a Success Story
Arun Sarma is an independent director on the board of B&B Triplewall Containers Ltd.
- Mr. Arun completed his education for S. P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, obtaining a degree in B. Com and MBA from the same.
- Mr. Arun’s career spans over 2 decades, and the success and experience he has gained along the way is admirable. He is the co-founder of “Peepal Software”, which is a mobility solutions company, and also heads the marketing and sales department in that company.
- Furthermore, he is the director at “Stillwaters Tech Pvt. Ltd”. a telecom company that owns technology and infrastructure that helped clients such as Airtel and many others grow their business in Africa, with the help of the Eaton Towers, NSN Towers and Airtel’s Africa towers amongst many others.
- Mr. Arun is also an independent consultant helping companies and individuals across project verticals as the sole owner of Alpha Advisors.
- Mr. Arun is not only regarded for his work but several other aspects, that has not only contributed to his success, but also made him…
- In the past, he was a columnist for a Bangalore based paper, writing a weekly humor column, for over a year. Presently, he is working on organizing a one of its kind TSD (Time speed distance) rally called the heritage drive, that is going to take place in September.
- Arun is also a passionate long-distance marathon runner, and has run several half marathons and the Bangalore 2016 full marathon